- ABOUT US
- Current Projects
- Living Systems Institute
- Honeybee Keep
- Don's Writing
- Mentor Program Testimonial
- 2014 Fall Hive Build Photos
- Nice World Programs
Introduction to Beekeeping
Submitted by dons on November 17, 2013 - 2:31pm
Date and Time: Thursday, January 16, 2014 from 7PM to 9PM.
This 2-hour introductory class is being offered by Don Studinski, CEO of Honeybee Keep. Don teaches this class just a few times each year and enrollment is limited. This class is limited to 10 participants.
Cost: $40.00 / person
Registration is required, as is payment, in advance, to hold your seat. Register and pay at the Denver Urban Homesteading.
200 Santa Fe Dr, Denver
- Honeybees: Facts You Should Know
- Getting Bees: Nuc, Package, Swarm, Split, Structural Removal
- Hive Alternatives – Top-Bar, Warre, Langstroth
- Tools of the Trade
- Recognizing Cells
- Preventing Mice
- Industry Challenges
Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 7:00pm to 9:00pm